FISHIN’ MAGICIAN CHARTERS
Fishing, One of the Finer Things in Life!
FISHIN’ MAGICIAN CHARTERS-RECIPES
BAKED SALMON MUSHROOM DRESSING
3-5 pounds Salmon Fillets
1 large onion (chopped)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (save lemon)
1 1/2-2 cups fresh mushrooms (sliced)
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic (pressed)
1 cup soft bread crumbs
3 tablespoons milk salt and pepper
1 tablespoon parsley flakes 1/4 cup butter (melted)
1. Place SKINNED fillets in a roasting pan sprayed lightly with cooking oil.
2. Lightly salt and pepper fillets.
3. In a large sauce pan saute onions and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter till tender (DO NOT brown)
4. Add bread crumbs, milk and parsley and stir well
5. Spread stuffing mixture evenly over salmon fillets
6. Melt 1/4 cup butter, add lemon juice, and garlic, stir and pour evenly over the contents of the
7. (OPTIONAL) Lightly zest lemon over the entire pan
8. Cover pan and place on the middle rack of a pre-heated 325 degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until fillets flake apart easily, then uncover and bake at 375 degrees for an additional 10 minutes
* Recipes are for your personal use only, and are only posted as a guide for preparing your fish. As with all recipes, oven temperatures and cooking times will vary. Any recipes submited must not be under copyright, and all recipes posted are not known to be copyrighted.
FISHIN’ MAGICIAN CHARTERS is a full service charter business with various options to fit your vacation needs We operate 7 days a week with various different trips each day.
Fishing, one of the finer things in life!
Fishin’ Magician Charters
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2020